This is, without a doubt, one of the more perplexing and hilarious things that Snoop Dogg has ever done. And with Snoop Dogg, that’s saying something. I’ve racked my brain for reasons how and why this could’ve possibly come together, and here are a few explanations I’ve conjured:
Top 5 Reasons Snoop decided to co-star in “Singh is King”:
5. He heard Dubai was booming but made a wrong turn
4. Actually thought Singh was a King
3. He’s already had sex with every woman in America, so he’s looking for new… faces.
2. Like so many other Americans, he couldn’t find a job
1. The world music bit worked so well for Vampire Weekend, he thought he’d get in on the trend.
If you can think of any others, please share them in the comments.